~salam pembuka bicara~

~salam pembuka bicara~

Sunday, November 22, 2009

~S.p.e.c.i.a.l dedication~

Thank you for simply being my friend..
On the cloudy day
On the sunny day..
Thank you for sharing
yours joys my pain with me for showing me
that I’m so special
that my contribution..
count through our friendship
I have grown as a person
And I hope you have too,

My friend,
Thank you just for you. Thank you for being my friend
For the special memories we shared together now..
For the never ending support you..
Always give me, I’ll always love you..
I can’t tell you how much that you mean to me..
I pray for our everlasting friendship..
Never ever say goodbye..
To yesterday cause yesterday was so special and wonderful
I hope tomorrow will be better
Thank you for everything…

-Mirwana-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails